– We should be gracious regarding others’ convictions.
– Heb 10:24-25 regarding not neglecting the gathering of the saints, likely has in view those who for selfish or immature reasons do not engage in meaningful relationships with other believers.
– We should not view government guidelines as anti-Christian persecution, but measures intended to preserve life, which we should champion.
– Our consciences should not bother us as long as we are worshipping via livestream in our homes and engaging with one another for the purpose of encouragement and edification.
– Committed believers know this is temporary and can’t wait to get back to church.
Episode 146: Should churches close for the virus?