Our 100th episode of Truth & Circumstances is rapidly approaching. To mark the occasion, we are doing several things to celebrate.
- We’re holding a contest for the best question. Like last time, “best” means the question that makes the judges most quickly say, “I really want to hear an answer to that!” The contest has already begun—it started with the posting of Episode 96: “How Can I Help a High Maintenance Person?”
- We’re broadening the field, so to speak, when it comes to questions that qualify. Typically, we ask for circumstantial questions. For this contest, you can ask any biblical, theological, ethical, or circumstantial question. The sky is the limit. The only questions that cannot win are anonymous questions (for the obvious reason that we wouldn’t know who to award) and questions that have already been answered (you know who you are).
- The winning question will be awarded…a $50 gift certificate to missionalwear.com. Don’t know about missionalwear.com? Just click missionalwear.com! They carry all kinds of products for the enthusiastically reformed: apparel, mugs, journals, bible covers, busts of your favorite Reformers…even cutting boards! That’s right—you can get a cutting board laser-engraved with the five Solas.
- The winning question will be answered on…the 100th episode, which will be live-streamed on Facebook on Tuesday, March 12 at 7pm. The live-stream will allow for realtime interaction between the T&C crew and anyone watching.
- The winning question will be answered by…a special guest. Don’t get too excited; it’s not John Piper. But like many of the reformers featured on missionalwear.com, he is a bearded pastor/theologian whom I greatly admire. We can’t wait to hear from him on the winning question.
Tell your friends, tell your family, and ask those questions by submitting them on the Contact Us page at truthandcircumstances.com. Then tune in (log on) to the livestream on March 12 to see if you won!