- Seek to grow in your affection for Jesus so that spiritual conversation is normal for you.
- Beware of “relationship evangelism” that is all relationship and no evangelism. Matt 5:13-16
- Ask good questions and listen to the answers. (Do you have any spiritual beliefs? To you, who is Jesus? Do you think there is a heaven or a hell? If you died tonight, where would you go? If what you were believing was not true, would you want someone to tell you?)
- Ask if they would read the Gospel of Mark with you. (One to One Bible Reading, David Helm)
- Invite them to church.
- Be the best and most caring friend they have.