Skip to content
Episode 12: Are there specific doctrines I should teach my children before they leave home? If so, what are they? (Part 3 – Doctrine of God)
- It’s essential to get the doctrine of God right because every other doctrine flows from it.
- The Trinity is a major distinction between the God of the Bible and the god of false religions. Having a rudimentary grasp of it is important for understanding the gospel rightly.
- Some divine attributes on which to focus with our kids:
- Self-sufficiency – He needs nothing. Psalm 50:12; Acts 17:24-25
- Immutability – He never changes. Mal 3:6
- The Omnis (omnipresent, omniscient, omnisapient, omnipotent)
- Holiness (righteousness, justice, wrath) – Lev 19:2