This episode’s highlights include:
- When deciding where to draw the line, don’t violate your conscience.
- Assume that any secular movie proceeds from an ungodly worldview.
- Regarding sexual content, we should broaden our concern to include not just depictions of homosexuality, but any sexual sin.
- Whatever you let your family watch, don’t let them watch it without your Christian worldview commentary.
- We need to create the habit of using the culture’s message as a springboard for conversation about our biblical worldview.
- A great resource for discovering the exact content of any movie ahead of time is www.kids-in-mind.com.