- Whether the temptation is found at work, the neighborhood, or wherever, the prescription for dealing with it will be the same.
- When we recognize the temptation, we must get into the Scriptures. Proverbs 5-7 is particularly helpful for this situation.
- Getting into the Scriptures reorients our hearts and minds toward the Lord.
- We should bring the Scriptures to bear by associating that other person with the “forbidden woman” of Proverbs 5-7.
- We must not minimize the danger by telling ourselves, “I’d never do anything.” Now is the time to recognize the seriousness of the danger and to act against it.