1. This issue provides a wonderful opportunity for discipleship within the home.
2. There is a time to be “boy-crazy.” That time is within a God-honoring, heterosexual, monogamous marriage relationship.
3. The desire for an intimate relationship is a gift, but it is a means to enjoy Christ more and not an end in itself.
4. A single person should be zealous for the things of God, namely how he/she can grow in the likeness of Jesus. (1 Corinthians 7:34)
5. We all must prioritize treasuring Christ above all else.
6. Biblical counseling may be necessary to address specific variables and receive individualized applications steps.
Episode 150: How do I counsel my daughter who tends to be “boy-crazy”?