– Apply the biblical principle of “putting off” and “putting on” in the realms of your worship and behavior.
– Discern what you’re worshiping in those moments – what do you want so badly that you’re willing to sin to get it and sin if you don’t get it?
– Grow in your worship of the Lord Jesus by meditating on the gospel daily.
– Identify the typical “pressure cooker” times of the day when you are most likely to be tempted.
– Prepare for temptation by praying, reviewing Scripture, and deciding how you will respond to the pressure.