- Consider that difficulty loving someone suggests not so much that something is wrong with them, but that something is wrong with you.
- Remember that the Lord saved us all when we were dead and rebellious, changing us and enabling us to walk in obedience. Eph 4:1-2
- Our ability to love our brothers and sisters is a sign that we belong to Him. John 13:15
- Remember that the gospel has united us together and love is necessary for maintaining our unity. Eph 4:3-6
- Make it a priority to pray for and do good for that person.