– It is not sinful to have a conflict and try to address it.
– The issue cannot be reconciled until the issue is understood.
– To understand the issue we must listen well.
– Mentally divide the conversation into halves: listening and solving.
– In the listening part, the only objective is to understand the other person’s perspective.
– Only move on to the solving portion of the conversation after agreeing that both perspectives are understood.
Episode 101: How to argue well?
Message Jason and Team! 😉